Friday, March 9, 2018

Flamingos on the beach

When I saw this flamingo set at Avery Elle marked down to only $3, I had to get it and I am so glad I did. One can never have too many flamingo sets in their stash, right? For this card, I used my Oxide inks for the sky and for the water.

I am entering this in the following challenge:

Crafting with Dragonflies - Birds/Feathers
Fab 'n' Funky - Mother's Day
Southern Girls - Pop it Up
A Gem of a Challenge - Mother's Day
Just Add Ink - Just Add Water

 Flamingos and palm trees by Avery Elle
Birds by Repeat Impressions


7 comments:

Virginia Walker said...

I love the little flamingos and the shadow they create by popping them up on foam, thankyou for entering into the Southern Gutls Challenge blog.

Nikki Spencer said...

Cute, colourful and fun! Love the design and vibrant colours. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Joanne Stubbings said...

Such cute flamingoes and wonderful colouring. Great interpretation of our challenge. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Just Add Ink!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Pretty card thanks for playing at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly

Anonymous said...

Cool fun card - really made me smile - they are so styley. Chantell Just Add Ink

Susan Hogan said...

What a fabulous card. Love it - so amusing!